Every parent's biggest wish is for their child to be healthy both physically and mentally.
The field of pediatrics, also known as child health and diseases, is the branch of medicine that deals with the diagnosis, follow-up, and treatment of individuals in the process from birth to adolescence. Pediatric physicians monitor the congenital diseases, routine vaccination follow-up, mental, physical, and motor development of individuals defined as children between the ages of 0 and 18. In routine check-ups, various processes such as the development of daily living skills, expression and understanding, neurological and psychological development, in addition to the growth of babies in terms of height, weight, nutrition, and similar are controlled and monitored. Physicians dealing with the difficult diagnosis and treatment of diseases of infants who have not yet developed communication skills examine individuals in their childhood period taking their psychology into consideration. Our hospital provides a wide range of services in general pediatrics for all diseases.
- First examination and management of newborn babies, newborn screening tests (heel blood screening, congenital hip dislocation screening, hearing screening, etc.)
- Follow-up of healthy child growth and development (percentile) and application of vaccination schedule
- General pediatric follow-up of children endocrinology diseases (Type 1 Diabetes, obesity, metabolic syndrome, hypothyroidism, hyperthyroidism, short stature, early puberty, late puberty, etc.)
- General pediatric follow-up of children allergy-immunology diseases (seasonal allergic rhinitis, allergic asthma, food allergies, immunodeficiency, etc.)
- General pediatric follow-up of children rheumatology diseases (PHABA, FMF, juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, etc.)
- General pediatric follow-up of children nephrology diseases (urinary incontinence, recurrent urinary tract infections, urinary dysfunction, urination therapy, pyelonephritis, urolithiasis, pelvi-caliceal dilatation follow-up, etc.)
- General pediatric follow-up of children infectious diseases (management of recurrent upper/lower respiratory tract infections, cystic fibrosis, gastrointestinal system infections, recurrent urinary tract infections, etc.)
- General pediatric follow-up of children gastroenterology diseases (fecal incontinence, chronic constipation, chronic diarrhea, growth and development retardation, failure to gain weight and loss of percentile, food allergies, gastritis, gastroesophageal reflux, inflammatory bowel diseases, irritable bowel diseases, etc.)