Nutrition is the adequate consumption of nutrients necessary for maintaining and improving health, and enhancing quality of life.
In our Nutrition and Diet department, we offer personalized comprehensive diet programs and nutrition education services to our clients in the field of nutrition and diet. Our expert dietitians also provide services on disease-specific nutrition programs, childhood nutrition, weight loss, and weight gain.
Our department prepares personalized nutrition and diet programs tailored to the physical and personal characteristics of our patients who apply to us, and provides support for them to reach their ideal weight goals.
Patients receiving treatment in our inpatient services are provided with disease-specific diet programs when deemed necessary, and their menus are planned in a regular manner and they are provided with education services regarding their diets throughout their hospital stay.
Nutrition in Adolescence
Nutrition during Pregnancy and Breastfeeding
Nutrition in Old Age
Nutrition for Athletes
- Obesity Treatment
- Nutrition in Diabetes
- Nutrition in Cardiovascular Diseases
- Nutrition After Bariatric Surgery
Other counseling services provided for therapeutic purposes in our nutrition and diet department can be listed as follows:
- Nutrition in gout
- Nutrition in blood pressure
- Nutrition in thyroid diseases
- Nutrition in kidney diseases
- Polycystic Ovary Syndrome and nutrition
- Nutrition in the use of anticoagulants (blood thinners)
- Nutrition in menopause
- Nutrition in diseases of the digestive system
- Metabolic syndrome and nutrition
Nutrition in Special Diets
- Nutrition in Celiac Disease
- Vegetarian Nutrition
- Vegan diet